Client Bill of Rights
Clients have the right to:
- Considerate and respectful care.
- Obtain current information about their care in terms they can understand.
- Understandable information so that they may give informed consent prior to any treatment.
- Refuse treatment and to be informed of the consequences.
- Expect service within the capability of the health care facility.
- Expect reasonable continuity of care.
- An explanation of costs related to his/her care.
- Know what rules and regulations apply to their conduct.